Applications are invited from suitable candidates for appointments into non-teaching position in Wa Technical University as follows
Senior Assistant Procurement Officer
Staff in this grade shall be required to show high qualities of sound judgement, initiative, resourcefulness, precision and professionalism in their area of specialisation.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Senior Assistant Procurement Officer shall assist the Procurement Officer in the performance of their duties and in accordance with the relevant laws.
- Public Procurement Act, 2003 (Act 663)
- Public Procurement (Amendment) Act, 2016 (Act 914)
- Internal Audit Agency Act, 2003 (Act 9140
- Audit Service Act, 2000 (Act 584)
- Financial Administration Act, 2003 (Act 654)
- Valued Added Tax Act, 2013 (Act 870)
- Income Tax Act, 2015 (Act 896)
Qualifications and Experience
Applicant must hold at least a Master’s Degree in Procurement Management or related area plus a Professional qualification in Procurement.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants who meet the above requirements and want to apply should apply through the address below. The application together with CVs, certificates, transcripts and others should be sent in Hard copies
Senior Assistant Registrar (Human Resources)
Wa Technical University
Post Office Box 553
Wa, Upper West Region
NOTE: Deadline for the submission of all applications is Monday, 23rd November, 2020