BUSINESS ADVISORY AND MARKETING DIRECTORATE
Isaac Kofi Awuyah
The Business Advisory and Marketing Directorate (BAMD) was established in 2018 with the core mandate of promoting businesses, marketing and branding the image of Dr. Hilla Limann Technical University (DHLTU). In order to position our graduates, products and services strategically to the corporate world: we are established to liaise between the business environment and the university community. In addition, the directorate advises management and business implementation committees on business proposals and strategies that aims at generating alternative source of funds (IGF) to the University. The image and reputation of the institution must be enhanced and safe guarded, hence the directorate in collaboration with the IT Directorate and the office of the Public Relation Directorate streamlines material and publications on print, electronic and social media spaces.
We are established to market, promote businesses and brand DHLTU to prospective applicants and employers in the cooperate world. We provide the platform for business ideas and proposals to be implemented.
Our vision is to become a centre of business excellent and innovation in branding, marketing and promotion of businesses in DHLTU.
Primarily the directorate is to collaborate with other sister Departments and Units to promote and market the Institution in the world of work. The duties and responsibilities carried out by the directorate include but not limited to the following:
- Reach out to the corporate world with the view of selling out the institution and graduates to employers
- Work closely with the Information Technology and the Public Relation Directorate to ensure that there is a strong media presence across key social media channels and
- Advise management and business implementation committee of the viability of business ideas and proposals
- Scout out business proposals and alternate internally generated funds.
- Other initiatives that will help in the branding, marketing and promoting the image of the Institution.
The Business Advisory and Marketing Directorate will
- Continue to provide an enabling platform for the establishment of businesses and other innovative ideas which will generate income to the university.
- Market and brand the Institution to the corporate world
- Establish a business centre solely for the promotion and sales of products and services in and around the university community.
- Provide the platform for alumni to liaise with cooperate environment to establish business and innovation centres on campus.