SECRETARYSHIP AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES
As in line with the institutional vision, the department is be centre of excellence and also a point of reference for career-focused, secretarial practice in Ghana and possibly in the West African Sub-region.
The Department of Secretaryship and Management Studies was established in 2003 and was accredited to run the Higher National Diploma (HND) in Secretaryship and Management Studies programme.
HEAD OF DEPARTMENT
Charles A. Amoyea (PhD)
Our mission with our motto “knowledge, application and service consist the following:
- Quality career-focused, computer-instructed education necessary for a Modern Secretary
- Motivating students to develop confidence and positive attitude towards life
- Encouraging instructions to undertake further education to upgrade themselves
- Providing opportunities to have work-place experience whiles in training
- Facilitating positive interactions among staff
- Provision of top up to date equipment